the death of six
I would not be Super Fan #1 if I didn't mention the wonderful season finale of HBO's Six Feet Under. Really beautiful.
The series was a complete vision. It was evident that the creator of the show sat down one evening and penned the final episode, and the futures shown were how each character's story played out in his head. The finale didn't provide a whole slew of answers but neither did it shy away from giving us a vision of what was in store for our cast of characters.
I had heard rumors that the Season 5's launch shoot trailer actually forecasted the final episode. I'd say a case can be made.
That song, first off. The song used in both the trailer and the final sequence of the finale is haunting and lovely, and I can't stop replaying it in my head. I definitely recommend downloading it for future listening when feeling melancholy.
Another reason why I love living in Seattle: I woke up to my morning DJ (John in the Morning - the best!) playing it. I love KEXP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home